Monday, August 10, 2009

My Rules of Being a Hacker

1. Don't do anything illegal, until the victim grands you the right.

2. If you succeed, you perform a successful attack or you find a hole, you must tell this to those who are in charge of security.

3. If you succeed, you perform a successful attack or you find a hole, you can not tell anyone about it, except those mentioned in rule 2.

4. Do not destroy. Be a read-only hacker. If you don't know what are you doing, you can't predict the result, do it on a test area, or ask the administrator if that is a vulnerability or just seems so.

5. You must not sell the information you got after successful hacks.


The only rude thing I can't make a rule about it, is to not learn. I understand here, that after every successful attack I saved every information, including letters, conversations, e-mail addresses and so on. I observe the rule 1 with this, because when I am hacking, I am doing for an appeal, so the victim granted me the right. These are informations available for the victim, now for me too.

You may think that by writing this blog, I'm infringing rule 3. That's not true. You who are reading this, you know me as a hacker, and that's all. From the world I hack no one will come here, and from here no one will go there. This is why I never tell you Lamer's real domain name, valid link, and so one. There are plenty of Sinistra's out there (don't even try searching Google), so you'll never know which one's are my user's (at least I hope so). Anyway, if it would really happen for a few times, why does it matter?

I'm not writing this, to show you how great I am, I'll just give you a little material if you want to learn.

No comments: